- All Product
- Branded Food
- Fish And Meat
- Grocery And Staples
- Personal Care
All Product Apple & Banana Bath, Face & Handwash Beverages Biscuits & Cookies Branded Food Chips, Popcorn and Snacks Cleaning Dairy Product Dals and Pulse Deodorants Detergent & Bar Dish Bar Dry Fruits Edible Oil and Ghee Electronics Energy and Health Drink Exotic Vegetable Flours and Sooji Fruits Ginger & Garlic Grocery And Staples Hair Care Hair oil Household Masala and spices Mobile Noodles and Pasta Oral care Orange & Lime Other Fruit Other Vegetable PATANJALI Personal Care Potato, Tomato & onion Rice and Rice product Sauce and ketchup Seasonal Fruit Skin care Small Home Appliances Speakers Sugar and Salt Tea and coffee Uncategorized Vegetables
This is a Vegetarian product.
- Naturally cholesterol free, high in protein, fiber and antioxidants. Naturally rich in Vitamin E.
- Pistachios contain nutrients such as carbohydrates, protein & amino acids, fats, and dietary fiber. It is rich in minerals such as phosphorus, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper, sodium and selenium.
- Pistachios are also the first choice for people who are dieting. Evidence suggests that pistachios, with their lower calories, high protein, low saturated fat, and high unsaturated fats, are an ideal contender as compared to other nuts and dried fruits for ideal weight management.
- Pistachio nut is usually eaten raw or is enjoyed roasted, salted or sweetened. It has a nutty taste and a very pleasant aroma. Pistachios are used extensively in baking and cooking.
- Pistachios have a high copper content, which helps in the higher absorption of iron into the body from food sources. This can help combat conditions like anemia. best use for preparing sweets or bakery products.
100gm, 250gm, 500gm