- All Product
- Branded Food
- Fish And Meat
- Grocery And Staples
- Personal Care
- Naturally cholesterol free, high in protein, fiber and antioxidants. Naturally rich in Vitamin E.
- Pistachios contain nutrients such as carbohydrates, protein & amino acids, fats, and dietary fiber. It is rich in minerals such as phosphorus, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper, sodium and selenium.
- Pistachios are also the first choice for people who are dieting. Evidence suggests that pistachios, with their lower calories, high protein, low saturated fat, and high unsaturated fats, are an ideal contender as compared to other nuts and dried fruits for ideal weight management.
- Pistachio nut is usually eaten raw or is enjoyed roasted, salted or sweetened. It has a nutty taste and a very pleasant aroma. Pistachios are used extensively in baking and cooking.
- Pistachios have a high copper content, which helps in the higher absorption of iron into the body from food sources. This can help combat conditions like anemia. best use for preparing sweets or bakery products.
100gm, 250gm, 500gm
Colgate Active Salt Neem Toothpaste – 100 gm₹56.00Add to cart
This is a Vegetarian product. Anti-cavity toothpaste with the goodness of salt & neem for healthy tight gums Refreshing minty flavour gives fresher breathe, when used as per directions Power of neem helps keep gum problems away by fighting germs Helps keeping Pyorrhea (Gum Bleeding) away 100% Vegetarian toothpaste
Everest Powder, Kashmirilal Ground Chilly, 100g Carton
₹55.00Add to cart
This is a Vegetarian product. It is uses in Indian dishes for their reddish colour and hot taste It is used to add heat or spice to dishes Chillies are a great source of vitamin C and good for digestion
Mahakosh Refined Soyabean Oil Pouch (500 ML)
Mahakosh Type:Soyabean Oil Country of Origin:India Food Preference:Vegetarian The liability of any violation of the FSS, Act and applicable Rules and Regulations made thereunder is that of the Seller and not of Snapdeal